Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pixel Art: Dwarf

So, this is my third Entry on the blog, and yup as the title says I have started another project due to a friend request.

I will be jumping between this one and the dragon whenever I have time; I will actually give this one more time since I got really interested after doing a short investigation.

I worked a couple of hours, a bit slow but I just started doing this kind of art (yea that's my excuse). The character is actually a Dwarf Hunter from World of Warcraft game, I wanted to start with something a bit complicated so I have to learn the bad way; hopefully this will make other simple characters/props/scenarios easier in the future; But it is not so complicated to the point I will start getting annoyed, so I don't want to get you people bored, here is what I have with my first hour and a half, or so...



As always, please post your comments, I will keep this and the other projects updated regularly.

David Larrea (Capi) --Senseicapi--

No comments: