Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome

Welcome everybody, thanks for visiting this, my Blogspot site.
...
Bienvenidos todos, gracias por visitar esta, my pagina de Blogspot.


This is the very first of hopefully a lot more entries.
...
Esta es la primera de muchas entradas.


Let me introduce myself. My name is David Larrea and I am a 3D Modeler and Animator from Quito, Ecuador. I just graduated from College this year and after doing some freelance and a few jobs related to TV and Internet ( Editing mostly ) I have started my journey to get back to the path of 3D Modeling, Animating, and specially the Gaming industry.
...
Permitanme presentarme. Mi nombre es David Larrea, soy Modelador y Animador 3D; vivo en Quito, Ecuador. Acabo de graduarme de la Universidad este anio, y dspues de haber hecho algunos trabajos freelance para Television e Internet( la mayoria Edicion ), he empezado mi camino de regreso al campo del 3D, Modelado, Animacion y especialmente hacia la industria de los Videojuegos.


This Blog was made to encourage myself to produce more stuff, being this Sketchs, Concept Art, 2D and 3D animation and 3D modeling, also I have plans on doing some other stuff that will include some Flash Games and Maybe some mods, If I get to improve my not so good programming skills.
...
Este Blog fue hecho para alentarme a mi mismo a producir mas, sean sketchs, Arte conceptual, Animacion 2D y 3D, y Modelado 3D; tambien tengo planes de hacer otras cosas entre las que estaran juegos en Flash y talvez algunos mods, si es que mis habilidades en programacion me lo permiten.


Also this will keep my friends updated on my work and hopefully help me get a Job on the gaming industry or any other Industry were 3D is needed.
...
Tambien me ayudara a mantener a mis amigos enterados de lo ultimo en mi trabajo y a encontrar un trabajo en la industria de los videojuegos o cualquier otro campo del 3D.


Thanks for reading all this, and welcome again. I will start adding the first projects I am currently working on, and some other media I made in the past months/years; so stay tunned.
...
Gracias por leer todo esto, y nuevamente, Bienvenidos. Empezare a aniadir los primeros proyectos en los que estoy trabajando y otro material que he hecho en los ultimos meses/anios; asi que mantenganse atentos.


David Larrea (Capi) --Senseicapi--

No comments: